pátek 15. června 2012


(slovenská verzia nižšie)


EN
Passport? Check. Toothpaste? Check.


Last glass of Duvel? Check. Post-Erasmus depression syndrome (already?) - check.
Homesickness? Also, kind of.
Read somewhere: Erasmus is not half a year of your life, it's a life in half a year. Now, standing at the other end of the line, I couldn't agree more.
Getting sentimental is not my kind of thing, though. In the end, I will be back some day, won't I? You see, I may have come to 'Gent' in February; in June, however, I am leaving 'home.' And I'll be taking a piece of it with me, in me wherever I go from now on. Snap, did I say getting sentimental is not my kind of thing?
And making friends from all over the world gives you a great excuse to start travelling around the world! How cool is that? I'll invite myself along if I have to :)
Well then. Ehm. Err. So much for Belgium then. My stay is over, and so is this blog.
I'm off for something new.









SK
Pas? Mám. Zubnú pastu? Mám.


Posledný pohár piva Duvel? Mám. Poerasmácka depresia (čože, už?) - Mám.
Hurá domov? Áno, to tiež.
Kdesi som si prečítal: Erasmus, to nie je pol roka z vášho života, je to život za pol roka. Keď sa na to teraz dívam takto od konca, nedá sa mi než súhlasiť.
Sentimenálni však nebudeme, ešteže čo. Koniec koncov, ešte sa niekedy vrátim, že? Vo februári som totiž možno dorazil do „Gentu,“ v júni však už opúšťam „doma.“ A kúsok z neho si odteraz budem brávať všade so sebou, v sebe. Do prčic, nevravel som, že nemáme byť sentimentálni?
Noví priatelia z celého sveta sú navyše skvelým dôvodom, prečo sa pustiť do cestovania po celom svete. Kto z vás to má, vážení? Keď bude treba, tak sa nechám pozvať :)
Hm. No. Takže. Koniec môjho pobytu, a koniec tohoto blogu.
Skúsim niečo nové.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat